Avantpay '19 is a B2B conference of public & private sector experts in payments, cannabis, and cryptocurrency - with a strong emphasis on compliance and regulations.
Join key stakeholders across industries and functions to network, engage, have fun, and be seen! On Sep 30 and Oct 1, the Omni Shoreham in Washington, DC will host two full days of challenging conversations aimed at pushing regulations and industry forward together. Panel sessions are dynamic and free flowing, with a focus on the intersectionality of payments, cannabis, and cryptocurrency – designed to break them out of their silos.
Shape and stay ahead of upcoming regulations and compliance, network with new customers/partners, demonstrate your product leadership position, and check out your competitors. Discounted Early Bird Registration is available until July 1st!
Avantpay '19 will feature speakers from across the government, industry, and technology sectors:
- Michael Correia - Director of Government Relations at National Cannabis Industry Association
- Laura Thrift - Legislative Director for Congressman Earl Blumenauer
- Karson Humiston - Founder & CEO of Vangst
- Kyle Sherman - Founder & CEO of Flowhub
- Joe Ciccolo - Founder & President of BitAML
- Angela Lucas - Co-Founder & Managing Partner at Sterling Compliance
- Dina Ellis Rochkind - Of Counsel at Paul Hastings
- Jonathan Havens - Co-Founder & Co-Chair of the Cannabis Law Practice at Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr
- Jenn Michelle Pedini - Development Director of NORML
- Shanita Penny - Founder & CEO of Budding Solutions
- Brittany Radice - Compliance Officer at Green Bits, Inc
- Peter Vogel - CEO & Co-Founder of Leafwire
- Michael Breu - Chief Compliance Officer at Gemini
- Avichal Garg - Managing Partner at Electric Capital
- Lauren Murphy - Cofounder + President at Alt Thirty Six
- Paige Peterson - User Eduction & Community Lead at Electric Coin Company (Zcash)
- More speakers at https://avantpay.io/speakers/