- that I'm not an idiot (to be fair, the results are still being tallied on this one)
- I have months of historical data to draw on because I didn't throw out any past spreadsheets
- I can see pricing that still takes the same trajectory to get to $350 half-ounces for some strains based on the gram and eighth price, thank you,
- it stands to reason that if they ACTUALLY reduced their prices, they'd have reached out to me to get me to shut up about it or made some buzz on social media about it, neither of which has occurred, so
- I'm going to use the price rate increases from previous indexes when you did reveal the pricing until such time as it is truly reduced and not simply hidden.
INTRODUCTION Thank you for selecting Abatin Type I Cannabis Oil formulation for oral and topical use. This medical cannabis product was cultivated, formulated and manufactured at the Abatin Cultivation Center in Washington, DC. It was extracted from sun-grown cannabis using a CO2 supercritical fluid extraction method. USING ABATIN TYPE I CANNABIS OIL IN ORAL PREPARATIONS An amazing range of medical cannabis-infused products can be created with Abatin Type I Cannabis Oil, once you understand how orally administered cannabis works and you've learned a few basic rules for calculating the desired medicinal dose. REMEMBER ALWAYS TO PROTECT YOURSELF AND OTHERS FROM ACCIDENTAL INGESTION OF THIS OIL. HOW ABATIN TYPE I CANNABIS OIL WORKS ORALLY When medical cannabis flowers containing THC are inhaled though smoking or vaping, THC is delivered to the bloodstream in the form of delta-9 THC. But when medical cannabis products are swallowed, the THC undergoes a transformation in the liver to another form of THC, called 11-hydroxy-THC that is twice as strong with effects lasting twice as long as delta-9 THC. However, this metabolism from delta-9 to 11-hydroxy-THC takes time, from 15 minutes to three or more hours, depending on the individual's metabolism, stomach contents and other factors. While learning an individual's rate of metabolism for oral cannabis, dose conservatively. ORAL THC DOSING 2.5 mg dose - Threshold of psychoactivity for most novice patients, and comfortable light dose for patients that medicate occasionally. This is a good starting point for new patients with no experience with cannabis, since the effect will be noticeable, but subtle. One-eighth of a cookie prepared with the recipe below is a 2.5 mg dose. 5 mg dose - A comfortable light dose for patients that medicate regularly. One-quarter cookie prepared with the recipe below is a 5 mg dose. 20 mg dose - This higher THC dose is common among many daily users of medical cannabis. The following is an easy cookie recipe that uses a box of vanilla cake mix. A syringe of Abatin Type I Cannabis Oil will make twenty-five, 20mg THC cookies with this sample recipe. Ingredients: 2 large eggs 1 18.25oz package of vanilla cake mix ½ cup of canola oil 1 Abatin Type I Cannabis Oil 1 mL syringe
Yields twenty-five, 20 mg cookies. CUSTOM DOSE FORMULATIONS - Each 1 mL syringe contains 500 mg of THC. To calculate a custom dose, select a target dose, example: if seeking a 25 mg dose [NOTE: 25mg is a high dose to be used only by experienced cannabis users], then divide 500 by 25. The result is 20, therefore one syringe could be used to make twenty, 25 mg dose cookies.
- Instructions: Heat the ½ cup of canola oil in a saucepan over low heat and add entire syringe of Abatin Type I Cannabis Oil to the warm canola oil.
- Thoroughly mix the contents of the syringe into the warm canola oil for several minutes over low heat.
- Let the oil mixture cool for at least thirty minutes.
- Thoroughly mix together the cake mix, eggs and oil mixture in a large bowl, being sure to carefully distribute the oil mixture as evenly as possible to ensure consistent dosage.
- Make 25 equally-sized dough balls and set them on cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 4 - 10 minutes.